We are very pleased that our NDT Training school now also offer NDT training courses for Eddy Current Testing for Aviation applications (EN 4179 / NAS 410) for the Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
All of our training rooms are equipped with the latest standard of training equipment. At the same time, practical exercises are carried out on real aircraft structures and components using equipment of both present and future standards. For example, the Remote-controlled application of Eddy Current Inspection on Aircraft Structures is trained with our inspection robot.
In addition to the general basics of eddy current testing, our course covers the latest methods and applications in eddy current testing for aerospace applications.
In a nutshell our course includes:
- General-, specific, and practical Eddy current training for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3,
- Eddy Current Testing with the multi-frequency method for corrosion detection,
- Eddy Current Array testing for the inspection of large areas,
- Remote-Controlled Eddy Current Testing according to the basics of NDT 4.0,
- Automated Eddy Current inspections on Aircraft Structures with mobile robots (IMITec Eddy Current Testing Robot).