IMITec stands for Innovative Maintenance and Inspection Technology.
Innovation is at the core of IMITec. We are the only company that offers a completely remote NDT inspection thanks to our patented robot.
Our team of certified experts in aerostructure inspections and non-destructive testing provides our EASA Part-145 services where they are needed. Fast, reliably and in outstanding quality.
We also share our extensive expertise: IMITec offers a broad range of trainings and qualifications in all NDT methods and levels.
Everyday we all come to work to “keep your aircrafts flying”.
Dr. Christian Dürager
Managing Director and Founder
- PhD degree (Dr.) in Signal Processing (Maintenance and Inspection Data Processing)
- Master degree in Electrical- and Process Engineering
- NDT Level 2 and 3 (EN 4179, NAS 410)
- NDT / Production Engineering, Part 145 and Part 21J
- Lean Management, 5S
- Many years experience in MRO and DOA business for Aerospace applications
- Extensive experience in Automated Testing for Automotive Applications (Software-, Hardware development)
- Chairmen SWISS NANDT Board
- Board Member Swiss Society for Nondestructive Testing
Dr. Fritz Erni
Senior Quality Manager
- Ph.D. degree from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- More than 30 years experience in Research, Development and Quality Assurance
- Different Management Positions
- Expertise in Process Analytical Technologies (PAT), Quality by Design and Risk Management
- European Topic Leader – International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)
- 3D Printing Expert
- Responsible for CAD drawings and constructions
- Several years experience in development and design of mechanical applications
- Responsible for 3D Computer Animations
Embedded Software Engineer
- BA degree in Software Engineering
- Extensive experience in embedded software engineering
- Programming languages: C, C++, Python
- Experience in prototype and electronic development
- PCB / Schema design
- NDT Level 2 (EN 4179, NAS 410)
- Several years of experience in aviation
- Extensive experience in Composite Inspection
- Experience in Phased Array Inspection
- CAS in General Management, University of St. Gallen